Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My big test with lasagna with Bimby






So I decided to cook lasagna, all home made including the pasta with my Bimby. In case you don't know: Bimby is a magical kitchen appliance that cuts,stirs, cooks and so much more. It comes with the detailed recipe books: even for a person like me who can not even cook a pasta properly, it solves everything with a balance inside, cooking time tool and etc. If you wanna learn more check out here:
http://www.ukthermomix.com
By the way its called Thermomix in England, instead in Italy we call it Bimby : ) Cute no?
Anyways my friends were coming for a lunch, and there are italian. wait a second here because hosting italian fiends is a bit intimidating for me. They usually have full course meal and they taste great. So this time I said I wanna do a home-made lasagna. Bimby book, that page everything clear,I bought the ingredients.
I am not going to go the details how to make it but, at the end the pasta that I made was so thin that you could not taste any pasta. Also the meat part was too much, way too much. Yeah I suck at cooking but I have to say Bimby recipes sometimes suck too.
So today the lasagna was a fiasco.
I love my friends for their compassion.
It was a nice day with 3 babies in the house, one wet dog.
My iPhone died again this is the 3rd phone this year. One ended up on the wall having a fight with my husband.Another one went inside the toilet. and finally this one with the saliva of my teething monster. :(
it happens it happens…...


No comments:

Post a Comment